Sunday 9 October 2011

Short Sunday


1: On the 96 – as I waited outside, for the 86 – there was a couple standing by the door, laughing over an iPhone. The guy looked like he was in his early 30’s, the woman maybe ten years younger.
2: The guy directing the traffic between the trams and the replacement buses boomed about it being his last night.
3: For once, I had my arse handed to me on Brawl. Two things I need to re-learn -- the first is to warm up with characters I'm actually good at. The second is how to play anything other than one-on-one. You just can't juggle 4P chaos, and I'm too used to juggling a single, bewildered opponent. Sometimes two.
4: Strange that it happened so soon after that memories post -- my ex from first year (two thousand and seven!) showed up on my Facebook "Suggested Friends" list. It's an odd kind of jolt.
5: It's not often I submit a whole pile of ideas to Scenes From A Hat. Well I submitted a whole pile of ideas. Maybe one of them was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment