Saturday 8 October 2011

Hi, I'm A Mac!

Alex just released this today. Turned out a lot better than I expected. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQnO6NyH8fI&feature=share

1: I managed to clean one shelf – one – on aisle one before Ron realized we were understaffed (by one), and I was needed at the register. Register 7, that is.
2: I’d just shoved in the last bag of ice when I got a security call from liquor – someone had done a runner with a slab of Slate. I hurried outside to see if I could spot him; it was still light, but there were too many people around, and nothing stood out. Miraj, Bilal, Ron and I fanned out through the back streets where Shane said he’d gone, “threatening to kill himself if we followed him”. We got two blocks away before we realized nobody here knew what the guy looked like.
3: I’m not surprised that Riordan put a sword through the archdemon’s wing. It’s exactly what I expected to happen. Sweet cutscene, though; the level of exertion shocked me, and at least they explained why I’m able to fight a dragon groundside, rather than doing the usual RPG thing --
4:  Glenn was both shocked and dismayed that I was still up at 1am. Like he could talk, though.
5: My netbook has told me twice, whilst I’ve been writing this, that it detects wireless networks. I’m on the tram.
6: I’m trying to work out the pattern on the seats. Green background, coloration split between near-black (brown) and two nearly identical shades of yellow. It’s patterned with lines constructed of dots – perfectly circular – and dark lines that look like the turning of a pen at the edge of a letter.
7: Dan looked like – well, Dan, I guess.
8: We walked right past Ajisen Ramen twice before we realized where we were. A sprightly homeless guy asked us for change one way, and gave us an offended, wounded even – hurt look when we couldn’t help him. Then he did the same thing again on our way back.

No comments:

Post a Comment